24 September 2010

Bidding farewell a lil' too soon.

sept 24th,the day my godmother left me and to be at a better place.The news was a shock for me yesterday.I thought my mum was joking but seem like it was not.She's only 57,and just went to be with God just like that.why?I didn't even spend much time with her.And the last time i spend time with her was the time we went for steamboat.thats the LAST time ever.I felt that

Nobody knows what is going to happen tomorrow.

When i was at the funeral,going through the service,I thought to myself.What if I was the one inside?Will there be friend and family grieving?Will all my friends and family be there for me?Even till the last breathe of mine I still want my friends and family to be close around me.Without them I just can survive and push through everything myself.As the service ends,I see that Godma doesn't have much friends.It was a few of us there.

When the pastor ask us to look at her for the last time,i walked towards the coffin while somehow talking to her in my heart.I was telling her I love her and I know that she's in a perfect place.When I looked at her,my tears are almost rolling down from my eyes from i manage to control it.As they pushed the coffin into the van,i realised that i would never ever have a chance to see her and to spend time with her again.My heart was filled with regrets.Regreting not calling her during free time,not asking her out for makan,not going to her and visit her often.

And now...what's left is the dress my Godma bought and the memories we had.Thinking back where once i wanted to share some family problems with her but she contacted my mum.I didn't blame her for doing so.Eventhough she has bad temper but i still find it fun to talk and spend time with her.

Godma,I'm sorry for not calling and contacting you for so long...And I know you're just at the place where you're suposed to be.with God.
I will always love you and miss you.
You will always be in my heart. <3
24th September:The day we bid farewell too soon

No comments:

Post a Comment