11 February 2010

heart-aches

my heart feels as if its started to bleed again...
the pain,I've been through times and times has came back to haunt me...
the hurt...
IT SUCKS!!!!!
even though being through it so many times I should have got over and got used to the pain,but I'm just human...
feelings are always a big influence in a humans life...
the pain of hearing the person you loved says that he hasn't let go of the person of his past hurts as a sharp knife slashing my heart repeatedly...
why must I fall for you?why am I being like that?can't I be stronger?
all I want is to protect my fragile heart,that's all...
I just don't understand why is it so hard for me to do so...
CARMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please wake up could you????????????????
He doesn't love you at all...why should you be like this....?????
You're nothing compared to his previous 1...
not even a tiny bit....!!!!!
so why are you putting high hope on this???
just forget it and let time do the thing....if his for you then he's yours,if not then just forget about it and let him be happy could you....???
JUST GROW UP...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to HIM:
I know that it's hard for you to let go of your ex,it has been a 5years relationship,I know is very hard and suffering for you...and in my heart I just know that you're waiting for that 1day to be back with her...
but I wanna tell you everything in my heart,my feelings to you through here...
I told you that it's a normal thing to get heart-aches,but to me....
heart-aches are my phobia....I'm feeling so so so hurt when I think back about what you've said....I don't know what should I do...
I really hope that there's someone who can be my shoulder and let me cry at this very moment...I really don't understand why must I go through every hard relationships...I was hoping that I can find the perfect guy that I wanted and save me from all these hurt and helping me to erase every sad things of my past...
but ended up....you're the same...bringing hurt too...
but I know it's not what you wanted....
all i want to say is...
I LOVE YOU...
and I respect any decision you make...
either is leaving me and being back with your ex or continue being with me...
I'll respect it...cause I know as long as you're happy,no matter how long will I be feeling hurt,I also will be happy for you...
happy seeing you found your happiness....

No comments:

Post a Comment