04 January 2011

A bumpy start of 2011

It's such a bumpy start for me this 2011 year.For the past 3 days it was alright but not till TODAY.

I shall never forget this 4/1/11 date.It started off by me having to wake up frigging early to go for undang test which I FRIGGING FAILED!!wasted my time to wake up so early in the morning to sit for the test which results a waste of time.and NOW?being accused for something I didn't even do.the feeling of being accused over something which I can swear that I didn't even do is such a shitty feeling.

What do you want me to do only you would believe that I DID NOT TAKE YOUR EYEBROW PENCIL?HUH?

THANKS for making me explode again!!Each time you start accusing me of something which I didn't do AT ALL really pissed me off.The ending?Non stop shouting and screaming of both of us.Can't you just take responsibility and start believing YOUR OWN DAUGHTER?When I said I didn't means I DIDN'T!!
I just don't get it,why are you always showing your anger on me whenever you are pissed or maybe when I did something wrong but you never did the same to the younger one?I'm the one always getting the screaming and the shouting but whenever she disrespect you or did something wrong you just let her off so easily.I JUST DON'T GET IT!!!And I don't think I would ever get the explanation on this.I'm really tired.REALLY TIRED over this arguments and crying I always has to go through compared to her.No one in this place would ever understand the tough time I'm going through,the things I'm facing.All you ever think that adults have been through more stuff and has seen more things compared to us teenagers,BUT!!Have you ever think that the world is changing and what are we facing today is different compared to what you've faced in the passed years?And you always talk as if you guys understand us but the point is you guys don't.AT ALL!

Now all I wish for year 2011?less arguments and me being able to be a happy and stress free girl

Thats All I'm Asking For.

2 comments:

  1. Woahh cool down abit ya.... arguments are bound to happen. It is the matter of whether how we control our emotions which will cause it to turn out ok or ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ... cheer up.. this happen all the time in different .. family .. just try to think it another way k .. not about who did it .. is just that, no matter what happen ... she still your family.. they always be ther when no body ther k ...don think to much .. 2011 .. is a new year , just hope for the best ok ... hehe ^^
    if u not happy there is friends to cheer u up ..oj

    0.o

    ReplyDelete