22 March 2011

M.i.s.s.C's ways to stay smiley and happy =)

As what the title says,
I have my own ways of staying happy and smiley most of the times=)
yeaa laaa I used to be super emo,but now no more =D
I hope.
nyehehehehe!!



So these are the 7 ways.




1st. Mua babes.


yup.my babes truly.They are the major factor that is keeping my strong and positive throughout all those hard times.

Breakups

arguments

stress from college and assignments.

It's all thanks to them that I'm still standing strong and still growing strong =)

Love them soooooooooo much ❤

And of course,the biggest help would of course from The Above.Without Him,I'm totally nothing.=)




2. food, food and foooooooooooood.


yupp,you heard that right.=D eating do helps me to stay happy and forget about all those unhappy stuff.

chocolate

desserts

gummies and candies

mmm mmmmmm~ heavennnn =D





3. Camwhoreeeeeeee.

A picture a day,keeps the doctors away =D

taking loads and loads LOADS of picture do somehow "snaps" all the unwanted emotions away.

see how true expression faces shows through pictures?
I'm obviously very happy when I camwhore.=)

It really does help to keep your mind off stuff.





4. S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G

This is a way every girl knows to cheer themselves up.=)

most girlfriends would advice their babes who had heartbreaks or "emo session" to shop till they drop,but it's actually not a good thing to do.
hahaha.
Cause when you drop,you're totally cashless already,and that would suck =/





5. hangouts.

No matter where the hang out spots are
college

MCdonalds

same old gurney

redbox

Oldtown(1st avenue)

the beach

ANYWHERE


As long it's with T.H.E.M,everywhere is the best hangout spots =D
And whenever I hang out with them,all I remember is to laugh non stop and all the bad moments would just be wiped off just like that.





6. Blog-it-away.

And of course I let all the unhappy thoughts and feelings into mua blog and
ta daaa!!happy again =D

yeaaa whenever I write blogs,I blog away all the negative emotions.That's why I always feel better after blogging =D

By blogging-it-away also consider as keeping myself busy.
Doing things that I like such as

texting

chating

tumblr-ing,

Going through all those interesting picture in Heartit and thrilld also do help me to stop thinking about the bad memories =)




7. putting those earphones in my ears and pressing the "play" button.

1.Jars of Heart-Christina Perri
2.Like we used to-Rocket to The Moon
3.If I die young_The Band Perry
4.Try-Asher book
5.Everything I'm not-The veronicas
6.Talking to the moon-Bruno Mars
7.Who is-Bruno Mars
8.All of me-Varsity
9.Back to December-Taylor Swift
10.Perfect-Pink

listening to songs do helps me alot whenever I'm alone in my room to keep my head off those unhappy stuff=)

BUT,somehowwww.
I'm abit different xP
I love listening to those emo emo songs when I'm unhappy,then after that Ill feel much better.
weird eh?I know.XD many people told me that before,but that's just me =D

That's the M.i.s.s.C's style to stay happy =D



Soooo these are my 7ways to stay smiley and happy.
If there's any better ways do leave a comment,so that I can try it out and have more better and easier ways to stay happy =D


Peace out peeps!❤

No comments:

Post a Comment