20 March 2011

this time a H.A.P.P.Y blog =D

Finally...
This time no more emo emo post already,it's a HAPPY post.
XD
hahaha.after all the advice and sayings that

"eh why you so emo one?"
"can you stop being emo ah?"
"being emo is not healthy wey."

NOW no moreeeee =D


I hope..XD hahahaa
Oh come onnnn,no one would know what's gonna happen in the future.and I can't be making empty promises right?

so yeaaaaa.XD but I believe I'll not be emo anymore.hehe

before that,lemme show you my latest happy picture.=D

Seeeeeeeeeeee,I'm super smiley.Means I'm super happy.


super smiley+super happy= NO MORE EMO
hahaha.

As what I've posted on FB earlier,


So yeaaa I have loads of stuff that I wanna do and wanna have.And I BELIEVE one day I cannnnn XD
So yesterday I came out with the

❤M.i.s.s.C's wishlist❤

It's actually a lifetime wishlist laaaa.
hehe



1. to shop at pavilion.❤


look at it weyyyyy.When I fist step into pa
vilion I know heaven is gonna look like this to most shopaholics. So, I wish to be able to shop in pavilion and buy stuff that I like.
=D



2. Have a trip to bangkok.❤


Once my feet touches Thailand's ground I'ma head to the beach first!
I love the beach alot. Bikinis and the sea, fuhhhhh awesome!


Next gonna go visit the floating market,which I'm really interested to have a look at.


Then,it must be the FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I'm gonna try some of the weird food there,call me weirdo but it's for the thrills =D




3. A blackberry ❤


My dream is to have a blackberry falling from the sky just like that.hahaha.I know it's impossible la but I BELIEVE one day I'm gonna own that love.=D
I wonder since it will be from the sky,will it be in turqoise?hmmmm.




4. A Juicy Couture's Charm bracelet.❤


I've loved charm bracelets alot but Juicy Couture have the best.You can even D.i.Y your bracelets with the type of lockets(if that's what they call it) you want.


I miss my broken one already =(




5. Loads and loads of leopard print stuff.❤
woooo I want my birthday cake to be like this =D I don't mind having the same cake every year though,as long as it's leopard print ❤hahaha.


OMG loving those killer heelssss ❤






oh oh oh oh oh I'm sooooo gonna get this for my baby in the future.If I ever have one.haha

mmmmm leopard-print-na-nise nintendo ds.AWESOMEEEEE =D





I love leopard print so much I even hope that I could leopard-print-na-nise my house in the future.haha.nahhh,that's too much already.
Just wish to have every thing that has leopard print on it.=D




6. Meet Bruno Darling ❤

People ask why do I like Bruno Mars so much he's barely good looking, BUT the main reason I like him so much is because of his voice and music.They are just so meaningful.
And I think this wish only can come true in the futur
e =( I was hoping that I was able to meet him on my birthday since he's coming over, but his tickets all sold out. =(

Nevermind, I BELIEVE one day I'm sure
gonna meet him =)




7. To own buckets of candy and gummies ❤ =D

hahaha.I wish that i could fill my whole room with candies and gummies,anytime when I'm sad or moody I just pick 1 up and pop it into my mouth.Such candyland dreams huh?hahaha.




8. To have loads of heels. ❤




Having a room full of heels would be just the right place for me to spend most of my time in =D


macam heaven weyyyy.hahaha.When I go to heaven
I'ma arrange all my shoes and heels in order of colour,brand,and types.fuhhhh XD




9. A palm pet.❤

Palm pets are sooooo adorable and easy to bring along with.I can just put it in my HUGE beg and carry it everywhere I go.Imagine bringing the cute lil' thing to college =D
hahaha




10. To meet 2pm, Edison and T.O.P ❤
fuhhh.2pm ❤ I wanna meet them so badlyyyy,especiallyyyyyy

OMGGGGG NichKhun babyyy ❤

Darling Edison ❤

ahhhhhh t.o.p ❤
I wanna meet these heart stoppers so so so much.=D
To do so,I also get to travel around the world.YESHH!!!! XD




11. Loads of Topshop clothing.❤

Topshop ❤



My favourite brand of clothes which I can't really afford YET =(
But i know !day my closet will be full of Topshop clothing.I BELIEVE. xP




12. Tons of cosmetics ❤

Bobbi Brown ❤

Benefit ❤

Anna Sui ❤

Love Anna Sui's mascaras and the vibrant colour eye shadows.

Anna Sui's Rock Me perfume. Me lovey❤ A perfume that suite those sweet rocker chicks.
MAC MAC and MACCCCCCCC!!!

M.A.C. hello kitty edition. I got a set from my beloved Fourskin collegues during my 18th birthday =D





13. Ipod touch ❤


I don't need an Iphone all I need is Ipod touch would be satisfying for me already. =D
All I wanna do with the Ipod is to play games on the go.haha.




14. A Nintendo DS.❤

hahaha I 've been wanting a nintendo DS for quite some time already,even though it's cheap now but I don't really wanna waste hard earn money on it YET.So,I'll wait =P hahaha

And I'm gonna either bling it or leopard-print-na-nise it XD

Cooking mamaaaaaaaa,I miss playing so
badly =( Even though it's childish but it's fun to play whaaaaat.



15. Redye my hairrrrrrrrr ❤
This was my hair the next day after I dyed.Super red right?

This was taken closing chinese new year.still red =)

This is now =( Turned orangy brown already.Sobs.

Even though I've dyed red before chinese new year and it's like 1 or 2months ago only but now the colour faded already and it sucks =(


Liese,my favourite hair brand.=D I shall get some new colour and try it on.Heard it's good though. hehe. Hope it saves my fugly hair =(

What colour should I dye?Hmmmm.





16. A lomo camera/camera ❤


I've always wanted a lomo camera,even though many said it's actually a waste of money and it's useless because you can use photo editing software to get it done,I somehow still want it because it just looks cuteeeeeee.

Lumix GF1.my dream camera.I also hope
that 1day this would be able to drop from the sky for me XD haha.It's just too much for me to afford D= But I want it so badlyyyyyyy.





17. I WANT LONGER HAIRRRRRRRR D=

This was my hair length during June 2010.

This is now.
I want my hair to grow fasterrrr =( my hair jomehow just wouldn't wanna grow faster.I just want my top layer to grow pass my neck so it would curve up which makes it damn ugly.ishhh.

And I also hope somehow or something that would just SAVE MY HAIR TEXTURE. It's so dry right now I just feel like chopping it off but I don't want to D=




18. More photoshoots ❤ =D

hehehehe I've love photoshooting all these while and my dream would part time photoshooting model which I know it's not gonna come true because of my super non perfect height,body and face D=
first photo shoot.

second photo shoot.

third photo shoot.

All these shots were taken by Daniel Chooi.Those were the moments that I had fun most,fooling and laughing around.=) thanks daniel.For those unforgetable moments.I wish to have more photo shooting sessions with you =D hahaha.



19. Chocolate bath ❤


Being able to dip myself in a chocolate bath would be like bathing myself with gold.Feels awesome weyyyyyyyy.I don't mind finishing up the whole bathtub of chocolate after everything but of course there's no "polluted" stuff in it laa.



20. A holiday trip with the babes ❤

Just going anywhere with mua babes would be the perfect vacation.
As long as they are around, no matter how boring a place is the trip would be awesome too in the end.


Bunch of fun and funny people.Even just hanging with them in college,MCD or even a coffee shop is already the best hang out moments =)

Love them all.❤❤❤



21. The right dude?nahh.More great friends would hit the spot ❤ =D


Yeaaa I've already have a bunch of them but there's no wrong in wanting more right?

come on,it's a free and social world out there.=)




22. Get my D.I.Y business going.❤

I've loved doing DIY stuff since high school but I never really had a chance to really get a business going cause financially disable.
clothes,accesories,all sort of stuff which you can beautify I'll do it =D

And I believe one day I'll be able to start off a business with it.Who says mass commers can't be creative?xP



23. To have a chance to try food all around the world.

As most people know,I'm a food lover.Yea I know I'm very skinny but I really love to eat.Food is everything to me.

It makes me happppyyyyyyy =D




24. Owning a Coach beg. ❤


I don't need LV, I don't need Gucci,I just need Coach =D
I don't know why I just love the bags from Coach.haha



25. To be H.A.P.P.Y always.❤


No matter when I'm down or sad,there's always people who are able to put a smile on me again.
you guys know who you are =D

And I thank God for them.


Thereeee,my 25wishes.
errheeeemmm FYI,my birthday is in 3weeks time so you guys sek zhou la harrr XD

hahaha...nah,I'm just joking.For this years birthday I have no intention of celebrating or anything,just hope that on that day I'll be happy and that's enough already =D

No comments:

Post a Comment