19 October 2010

What do you want from me??

Where are you when i needed you the most?
Where are your supports when I'm on my lowest point?
Where is your love when I was hurt and shattered?
NO WHERE NEAR ME!!!
Came home hearing you scream at me is like the whole world came crashing at me today.
I just don't get it whats happening to my world.
You don't even know whats going on around me,the stress I'm going through,the hurt I'm having,
YOU DON'T KNOW A THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish to beg you please not throw your anger and temper around me and us cause I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you want from me anyway??????????
sdofihfohnsfkjnfdolsnfpdfjaofnsdofvnesaodfknmjspgfvnesdconaefocknafkmnjfpd;mfvlksndf
i just can't take it anymore...i don't want to break down infront of anyone anymore...
i wanna be a strong girl which i'm always trying to be..
can you please understand me??going out with friends its like a way for me to relax but why don't you get it???huh????WHY?????????????i just don't know what else to you want from me.
Even whenever I go out it's not like I'm not going home and all.....
sdfjubhfognfonsfowenfoimcfskdnkfckpacfnmvsdknvjmvnlsfnkdknvvklnspv..
ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!I feel like exploding right now....
I just wished that God would just let you be me for 1day...let you feel what I'm going through everything in my everyday life.........
you just didn't know how much you've hurt me all this 18years of my life.......
especially you screamed at me....
you said I don't know how much you're hurt,but it's not like i didn't tell you where did I go and all but you just shouted at me without wanting to listen to my explanation.....
PLEASE DO STOP DOING THINGS THATS GONNA CRASH ME.

The outer me shows that I'm strong,but the inner me is not all


1 comment:

  1. take it easy girl..be strong and u'll find someone who appreciates u :)

    Been reading your blog for some time although there was a period which u din update, 1st time commenting, anyway be happy!

    ReplyDelete