24 March 2011

FINALLY!





Ever since sem break started most of the days I'm stuck at home like an idiot during the afternoon
=/

THANK GOOOOD! the night before yesterday 1 of my old friend, Ronald, FB chat me asking for some emergency help to be in his advertising video.

SERIOUSLY Thank God!I'm like rotting at home already.

So yesterday he came over to pick me up around 11ish,I wanted to wake up at 9am
I even set my alarm at 9,I woke up
BUT
hehehe obviously fell asleep again xD
The next thing I know Ronald calling me to wake up.
I was like gahhhhh rush rush rush cause malu to let people wait for me =/

You know laaaa,girls do take a really long time to get ready.
hahaha

So I got ready around 11.30 then he came over to pick me up.

fuyohhhhh someone sudah kayaaaa.Iphone!

Went to pick up his college mate.Damn fair weyyyyy the girl.So jealous.=/
Wasted did'nt snap a picture with her,but I was too malu.LOL


We then went over somewhere near USM to have lunch.Superb environment with awesome food.


After filling our stomach,off we go to the
BEACH!!


Traffic jam!ish
Nevermind,there's always things to do during this time =D
Camwhore!!


Eventhough it was SUPER hot,we reached Paradise beach around 1ish 2 but I just love the beach.
So I was still happy =D



Everything was fine till this happen!


I don't get it why must the rain come when I'm having fun D=


I just felt like singing "rain raing go away,carmen wanna stay and play"

hahaha but of course I didn't,Ronald and his friends would think I'm crazy and childish =/



In the end we still managed to finish part the filming just right before the rain started to be slightly heavier.

Spotted!=D Awwww they looked really sweet,the bride seriously looked damn young,and somehow I think she's younger than me.Then the groom.......
You understood already lah XD

After the packing is done,we head off to chill at coffee bean since they say it's still early.We finished around 3ish.
So we headed to Belissa Row's Coffee Bean.

Camwhore a lil' =P

They were editing the video we took earlier at the beach.

Stupid Ronald keep replaying the part which I looked stupid in it =/
ishhhhh


I fell in love with this white Iphone baby(Ronald's), but I just couldn't afford it =/

I'd still prefer a BB than Iphone =D

I'm a loyal BB fannnn.
hahaha.

Check out these h.o.t. babes ❤

This 2 hotties are owned by Ronald's friend.ahhhhhh Lumix =O

After chilling We started to feel sleepy,so Ronald dropped me home around 4ish.

It was a fun day,since we haven't talk or meet each other for quite some time,it was nice to do some catch up =)

Even though it was just a few hours outing,but it still made my day cause I manage to do some catch up and meet some new friends.

But I don't think I'll be meeting them anymore though.=/
But it was fun hanging out with them!=D

That's it for this time!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment